Thursday, March 19, 2020

Minimal Symbolic Monogram Initials Text Logo











About:

THIS IS UNIQUE GIG ON FIVERR based on my own style.



HIGH-QUALITY minimalist logo design based on initials, Graphics or both.



Designs will be custom made.



  • what you will get is:


       HIGH-QUALITY logo 

  •  UNLIMITED revisions

  • high-quality JPG and PNG image sizable to any length  
  • SOURCE FILE 
  • VECTOR FILE
  • social media kit 
  • You will get customer care service even after you get your design and complete order, you can always come back at any time if you lost your files or need minimal revisions.


Also check my GIG Extra for STATIONERY DESIGN( business card, letterhead ), SOCIAL MEDIA KIT, INTRO VIDEO ...



if you have any questions feel free to message me 



Regards:

 xero_xDesign

your graphic / logo designer  

Reviews


:

To be honest, I went into this with a semi-idea of what I wanted... but didn't have a clear vision. He was great at collaborating, completely willing to work with my suggestions and was great at suggesting concepts/elements that may work better visually. I was probably a bit of pain due to not exactly knowing what I wanted, but he was patient and very willing to work with me on changes/revisions. In the end, it turned out fantastic and better than what I thought it would be. During the revision process I was thinking that it was taking a while but once sent the revisions, he sent me WAY more than I was ever expecting. Details & quality of work were impeccable. Would definitely recommend!

:

Created a logo exactly as I envisioned it and made it even better. He followed everything I said and if he asks to add his own idea to your logo.... let him! I would definitely recommend his work to others.

:

Very responsive and excellent service! Went above and beyond for us and provided exactly what we asked for. We absolutely love our new logo, would highly recommend!

:

I gave him a brief and he said he is on it, took him the full 5 days but he delivered the goods. It was pretty much what I had envisioned and I didn't need to change it. Would I use his services again and would I recommend him? definitely yes.

:

Fantastic job. I was impressed with the design and how well they communicated with us. I HIGHLY recommend this designer. Michael




No comments:

Post a Comment