Thursday, March 19, 2020

A Striking Logo For You











About:

  • HELLO THANK  FOR FINDING ME .
If you are looking for an professional logo design For your business  Then you are at  the right place . i am ayisha and i am a graphic  designer with 7  year adobe illustrator and adobe photoshop experience. now i am on fiverr to help you get your desire logo.



what you will get from me in basic package

  • 2 original logo design
  • logo transparent
  • your logo on 3d mockup as GIFT to make sure you are HAPPY with my services
  • 5 free revision
  • Editable adobe illustrator file ( Adobe photoshop file is not included)


HERE IS my additional services list you need to extra to get these services

  • business card
  • Facebook banner
  • Stationery design
  • Social media kit

  • Source file
  • Flyer
  • T SHIRT designs
  • PHOTO BACKGROUND REMOVING
  • ICON FOR ANDROID APP
IMPORTANT NOTE

MY SERVICES ARE FOREVER IF your order got automatically completed after 3 days you can contact me for change .



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ABOUT MY GIG YOU CAN CONTACT ME  .


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. Everything is fine.

:

Great service, great turnaround time pleased with the end results.

:

The seller did not give me the source file. I've said extra budget too. but the seller refused to provide the source file. I have the logo but not able to use. Seller said I will give the source file after order completed but no earlier. How can I trust? And background is very bad. it's design not a vector.

:

buyer was graphic designer also i was afraid he will complete the order or not so i was not interested to provide the final files before he mark my order complete so its a misunderstanding i provided the final files to buyer

:

thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment