Thursday, March 19, 2020

Design A Luxury Glitter Logo











About:

Welcome!, I will design luxury glitter logo for your business variety of industries, such as hotels and resorts, media, broadcasting, communication, healthcare, technology, science, entertainment, Brand, etc. Elegant attractive and great quality logo business.



* Quality customer service and communication at all times.

* Fantastic satisfaction.

* Distinct from any other logo in the market.



  • High quality resolution (300 ppi) JPG/PNG format.
  • many variant the glitter color.
  • only provide original quality logo design.
  • Versatile and scalability to any format
  • Clean and clear.



Once you order for the project, I will send you a questionnaire to respond logo concept that satisfies expectations.



Feel free to contact me first if you have any questions. I'll be glad to know your requirement and potentially hard worked to fulfill your requirement.



Dont forget make this gig as favorite if you love it.

Thank you, and hope you have awesome day!



Reviews


:

2nd logo with her! She does very well! great work!!

:

My mouth dropped to the floor! Very much in love with the finished logo design. I can always trust pgrafis!

:

Great experience

:

Patient and good work

:

Thank you! I’ll be back :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment