Thursday, March 19, 2020

Design A Beautiful Hand Drawn Logo











About:

Hi there, in this gig I offer you a hand-drawn logo design. If you like my previous work, you can choose one of 3 packages I created for you:



For $15 I offer you:

  • High quality logo
  • Transparent background
  • 1 revision


For $30 I offer you:

  • High quality logo
  • Transparent background
  • Source file
  • Vector file
  • Unlimited revisions


For $40 I offer you: 

  • High quality logo
  • Transparent background
  • Source file
  • Vector file
  • Social media kits
  • Unlimited revisions


I'm looking forward to hear from you and can't wait to start designing the best logo for your business!



If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.





   

Reviews


:

My first time on fiverr and im really happy with the result. I will come back to Dunja in the future if i need another logo. :)

:

Very patient and professional. Has a great eye for design even when I wasn't able to articulate my ideas. I hope we can work together on future projects!

:

Forth project with Dunjabosanac once again absolutely delighted with these graphics. Such amazing content, very talented designer. Always willing to help and changes anything I ask. Wonderful communication and full of creative ideas. Will be working with this designer again very soon.

:

This is my second time ordering from dunjabosanac and i am continually impressed with the work that is done! Will order again!

:

A little miscommunication, but we work it out. Quick response and very patient seller. I'm satisfied with the result. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment