Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will do stylish hand drawn logo design

I will do stylish hand drawn logo design












About:

Gig Warrior is a custom logo design company and we believe in express ourselves because that is where the deepest of our inspirations lie and that is start of originality.

Each and every member of our team has a creative thought process, through which they a specific design, but the difference in opinion does not lead to arguments, it leads to possibilities and enhancements of an existing logo design because there is no limit to perfection and that is what makes it so unattainable.

Being top custom logo design company, our mission is to create and integrate virtual identities in a creative yet aligned manner and to add value to our client's businesses through a unique thought process.

Special logo package 
  • 2 original concepts
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • PNG and high-resolution files included 

Basic logo package 
  • 3 original concepts 
  • unlimited revisions 
  • 100% ownership rights 
  • Money back guarantee

Unlimited logo package 
  • Unlimited design concepts by three different designers
  • file format ai, eps, pdf, psd, etc 
  • stationary design included 
  • Free colour options 

START A PROJECT NOW 

Reviews


liambrown436:Very easy to work with

gig_warrior:It was truly an amazing experience working with liambro. I am super glad that you are satisfied with the results. Fast Communication, Customer Satisfaction and Outstanding Results are some of my key skills that makes me stand out from other designers. I would love to work for your future projects :)

skelley24:I was unclear about what I wanted and frankly I was a little difficult However, the gig_warrior worked with me and created a logo that was above my expectations. Will I use him again? Oh Yeah.

gig_warrior:SUPER AWESOME CLIENT! Thank you so much for writing such nice words....This certainly motivates me to do my very best for each project......Definitely appreciate your words.....I would love to work for your future projects : )

lukewalker1000:A really great experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment