Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will try my level best to provide my best service. Thanks for visiting my GIGs.

I will try my level best to provide my best service. Thanks for visiting my GIGs.












About:

>>Please read the FAQs<<

Hi there, Thanks for visiting my gig. Im a Graphic Designer who is able to provide you the best Graphic Design service with special customer care within a very short period of time. I will work as your All in One package so you dont have to find a new Graphic Designer each time for each different Graphic project.


What Type of Work I Do:

  • Social media covers including Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. Header, Banner Ads for websites and other Graphic Design for Web use.
  • Flyer, Brochure, Banner, Poster, CD Cover, Book Cover, T shirt and other print related Graphic Design
  • Illustration, Photo editing, Info-graphic, Logo, Business Card and many more Graphic Design 

Facilities You Will Get:

  • Unlimited Revision for each package
  • 100% Money Refund If You Are Not Satisfied With My Work


**I would recommend you to send me a Private Message before you place the order so that we can have a good understanding regarding your project.**

**I Finish Each Project With Great Care and Within The Given Time Period. Feel Free To Contact Me Regarding Your Graphic Design**


Regards

Sultananasrin


**If You have any question feel free to send me a Message**

Reviews


deiricm:Excellent work. Fast turnaround and very open to changing and making edits.

sultananasrin:Excellent experience. very helpful with all information

orientalherb33:Great work, we are on the same page so changes are quick and accurate

sultananasrin:excellent experience

trekky1980:great cooperation - thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment