Thursday, February 13, 2020

Design A Minimalist Logo











About:

Hello,



Are you looking for a Professional Logo with your Initials or letters for your business or website?



I am Alpha, Professional Graphic designer with several years of experience. I am offering modern and unique logo design service exclusively on Fiverr





I will offer : 



  • Professional Business Logos.
  • Full Copyright Ownership.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee.
  • TOP Quality Satisfaction.
  • Fast Communication.
  • Final files for Web and Print materials.
  • Unlimited Revisions (Include Extra).
  • 24 Hours Express Delivery (Include Extra).


Minimalist | Unique | Modern | Monogram | Flat | Letters| Business | Professional | Creative | Feminine | Custom | Initials | Luxury | Company Logo Design.





Please read the FAQ or message me if you have any question regarding this gig :)

Looking forward to work with you !



If you are ready to get started, just click 'Order Now' and prepare your detailed brief.



Please check customers reviews below.

Reviews


:

Incredible. Fast response. Listened and did all correction almost right away. Would highly recommend. On top of everything else I love the work quality and get complements all the time on how great my logo looks. Huge THANK YOU. Will be getting more work from me.

:

Very creative

:

very good work

:

Very Very focus to details. I will be returning

:

AAA+ Seller as Always Recommended for Logo Design.




No comments:

Post a Comment