Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Design 2D Or 3D Logo











About:

Hello everyone

I am a professional Graphic designer with 8 years of experience. I am offering a Professional and Unique Logo Design service with free Revisions.


Glad to see you visiting my gig...


Professional and Unique Logo Design
Quality customer service, extraordinary value for money
Creative ideas of design
Print-ready files for future use in any format
Modern Concepts
ODER WILL BE DELIVERED WITHIN 24 HOURS


 Its simple just place your order and give me a chance to show my skills...
     Thank you……..


Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was fine working with the seller. It doesn't seem like its their best work compared to the loge for his business. It's real simplistic as if I could have done it myself in Word or PowerPoint. Since we went through 2 revisions and the first revision I was detailed on what I wanted but he did't follow all of the directions, I just decided to purchase it and I will try again with another developer. Thank you for the effort.

Seller's Response:

this logo concept is completely his idea. color font and he gave me sketch drawing. thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

I had a vision but was not sure how to explain it. I gave very little instructions and it turned out PERFECT!!! I love my logo. Thank you very much!!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Amazing Job!




No comments:

Post a Comment