Sunday, February 16, 2020

Create 3 Professional Logo Designs











About:

Why should you hire me for your next Logo Design project?

The reason is simple: Experience. I completed over 70.000 logo designs in the past eleven years of work.

I have the advantage of working on Fiverr for over eight years, and I know how to manage any graphic design project to get it done as you want. 

I have experience in all graphics and web activities, so you can be sure that you will leave happy after you're contracting my services.

What I'm offering you with this gig:

  • Three professional and eye-catching designs
  • Ready to print resolution
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • Social Media package + 3D Mockup Design (for Facebook, Twitter, and more)*
  • Stationery Package*
  • Business Card*
  • Flyer Design*
  • Brochure*
  • Menu Card &*
  • Auto Branding Package*


All the files format you will ever need and many more

*Check the EXTRAS and Packages; I'm sure you will find something that you need!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Maria's work was outstanding and in two words, very professional and of prime quality. Working together and with mutual collaboration, she delivered work that reached and even exceeded our expectations. Good work needs time and Maria was very patient, communicative, and also communicated very well our requirements at all times, so after the revisions needed, we reached at a very high quality result. Not only would I recommend her work without a doubt - she is a professional - but am also looking forward to working with her in the future. Thank you very much for everything Maria.

Seller's Response:

You are fantastic and so easy to work with. Thank you so much for this amazing experience. I'm looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for a great job. I've everything I needed and even more. Spark4hope is very responsive and helpful. Definitely recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Professionalism and product quality, Maria was always responsive to my requests.The communication with her was clear and the final product is great. 100% recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment