Sunday, February 16, 2020

Design 2 Business Logo Design In 24Hrs











About:

Create company, brand, or business logo as per your requests.

Having expertise in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop I have designed logos and brand identities for companies ranging from small businesses to corporates, online stores or websites to products.



You can purchase this gig with 105% confidence, You will find me friendly, professional, cooperative and responsive throughout the process. 



I have designed logos of following types:



Versatile, Badge logo, Mascot, Minimalist, Modern, Vintage, 2D, Watercolor, Flat, Signature and Hand Drawn.



I have worked for following businesses:



Painting & Cleaning Company, Shopify & Dropshipping Store, Mobile Apps, Law Firms, Real Estate Agents, Clothing and Apparels, Salons and Beauty shops, Resturants & Hotels, Travel & Tours, Yoga & Spa, Cannabis & Herbs, Medical & Engneering firms, Education & Power Sector, Fitness brand, House decor, Event Planner, Pets related, Trucking Company and Podcast.



Customer satisfaction is my top priority that's why I am offering unlimited revisions. I create original, custom and unique logos.



Please inbox for more detail and discussion.



Thanks

HasanHabib



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It took forever to get where I want.

:

Instructions were totally unclear. You demanded logo like Northface first. Later you told me you need logo with Basket Ball. After its delivery you told me that, you need log with man. After that you want logo with Gym equipment and with text like that. Finally you told me you need logo with girl actually. I fulfilled all demands (around 10-20 logos) in 10$ order; just because you were not aware what you want, feel sad to see the review as I was just more than helpful.

:

Exceptional work!

:

A pleasure as always! I am a return customer. thehasanhabib is very talented and delivers a quality product in a timely manner.

:

Very fast and beautiful design, matched my needs




No comments:

Post a Comment