Monday, February 17, 2020

Design Modern Flat Minimalist Logo Design In 24 Hours











About:

**Design Modern Flat Minimalist Logo Design**


I'll provide you a Modern, Clean, Flat and Minimalist LogoDesign and will offer you unlimited revisions.


Minimal & Clean Design have a huge impression than a logo that is too busy looking.Minimal logos can be easier for audience to remember too. I have 5+ years of experience in designing Logos.... Created over 1000+ Brand Identities for 700+ different customers world wide.


You will Get:




  • 2-5 Modern Flat, Minimalist Logo Design Concepts.

  • Modern Minimalist Proposals
  • High Resolution

  • Printable PNG files

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • All Vector Files

  • 3D Mockups
  • Stationary and Business Card ( in Premium Package )

  • Commercial use for all your purchased items.




Why Hire Me ?


  • Quick Response to your messages
  • 5+ year of Experience in Graphic Designing

  • Unlimited Revisions

  • Modern and Clean Concepts

  • On Time Fast Delivery
  • Life Time Customer Support


I Offer:


Flat, Minimalist, Modern, 3D, Vintage, Text, Badge, Custom Logo.


Get 100% Money Back Guarantee If you're not satisfied with the work.Pleas don't hesitate to ask any questions I'm always here for your help.Have a Nice Day.
So you are just one click away from Excellence ORDER NOW !!







Reviews


:

Junaid was able take all my input and after many revisions was able to complete an excellent product. One thing to note was, that Junaid was very helpful even though I made many requests for changes, he tried his best to accommodate me.

:

They were very helpful and polite and they gave me exactly what I envisioned. I will definitely be returning and recommend to friends and family.

:

Pleasure to work with. Very professional and cooperative with changes. Provided a broad range of options. Would work with them again in the future.

:

The seller was very attentive and patient until he got me the exact product I wanted. On top of that, he was fast! It is not easy to find a quality seller like unique_lab. I will definitely be back.

:

Much more than satisfied, exceeded our expectations! Creative with great ideas, responsive with great communication and very patient despite numerous changes requested. I would definitely recommend working with the GIG! Thank you again! E




No comments:

Post a Comment