Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Design You An Awesome Mascot Logo











About:

I am Liu, Professional illustrator and graphic designer with extensive experience in creating great artwork and logos for large institutions and brands.


What do I need to start working?


- Name of brand, company or institution
- A brief description of the brand you have (Details to learn more about the brand and get better results for your logo)

- Type of mascot you want.
- Colors that are intended for the logo.
- Keywords or ideas that you want for the logo, such as shapes, images, fonts, etc.


Extras I can offer you.



· Social Media Kit (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)


· Business Cards

· Mascot Logo

· Brochures

· Flyers

· Banners




Important


· I can be very versatile, so do not limit yourself to propose your idea if you think it does not fit my style.


· You can write me privately and propose best deals.



· I speak Spanish/Hablo español

Reviews


:

So great, i'm very satisfy

:

A great designer

:

Very creative design, took direction well.

:

perfect - fast - professional thank you a lot

:

thankd a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment