Monday, February 17, 2020

Modern, Minimal And Quick Logo Design











About:

Hello! All fiverr members.Welcome to my gig.



My name is Sarah James and I am professional minimalist logo designer with more than 4 years of working experience.



From me you can get a Modern,Minimalist,Clean,Professional,Simple and Unique Logo for your Name,Company,Website or Brand.



 What will I need from you?



 ✓ Some information about your business so i can make my creative side shine.

 ✓ The specific ideas and thoughts you have already for your logo.

 ✓ Company name and slogan . 

 ✓ Preferred colors , fonts ( if possible).



What you will get?



 ✓ High Resolution Logo Design.

 ✓ All file formats jpeg,png,svg,source file,vector file etc.

 ✓ 3D mockup of your logo design.

 ✓ Unlimited Revisions.

 ✓ On time Delivery.



The  expertise in the areas of 
Minimalist | Business | Professional | Modern | Flat | Heraldic | Best Custom  | 3d 


If you have any queries feel free to ask me before placing your order.I am always online for you.



So let's start your project.

ORDER NOW :)



Thanks

Sarah James







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience

Seller's Response:

Great work! Notes design and just what I wanted, thanks so much :-)

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience

Seller's Response:

Helpful and listens to clients needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment