Monday, February 10, 2020

Instagram Brand Logo Design Facebook Cover Photo In 24Hr











About:

Hey,



I will make an amazing creative unique logo just in 24hour. 



My portfolio: 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ratnasaha47/



** Exclusively on Fiverr **



1. I will design logo according to your Company/Blog/Name/Brand.

2.Lifetime support.

3.Any format you need (AI, EPS, SVG, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG etc.) for free!

4.
Deliver order within 12 to 24 hrs.

5.UNLIMITED REVISION.



*** Free Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin COVER photo for Standard and Premium Package.

I am a Professional Graphic Designer with 4 years of experience. I did BRANDING for many companies from all around the world! I can create the whole business identity. Like as Business card, Identity Card, Flyer, Brochure, envelop etc. 



Why Me?  

  • Professional and Quick.
  • 100% satisfactory work until you mark Done!
  • High Quality  Clean and Professional Designs
  • Each Work is Done from scratch (no copy from other)


What I Need:

  • Your logo Name/company name/blog/site name
  • Interested color
  • Text Style


Facebook cover photo, Banner, Business Card, Flyer, Brochure, Instagram logo also available.



If you have any question or request, please feel free to contact me !!
Thank you. :)

Reviews


:

I have used before and provides good service.

:

I used it for an instagram page

:

smooth and easy to work with!

:

great job. loved everything!

:

Yes great work!!




No comments:

Post a Comment