Friday, February 14, 2020

Design A Business Logo Design











About:

Business LOGO DESIGN?

Welcome to the best business logo design gig on fiverr.



I am creating modern business logo designs starting from $20.



What will you get for $20?


✔ONE unique business logo design for your websites/business/product in 2000 x 3000 Pixel size.
✔JPEG or PNG(transparent) format.
✔UNLIMITED revisions.
✔24 X 7 VIP support.
✔Full copyrights on the logo.

✔Mockup.



Check gig extras for other offers and packages.

Completed within 24 hours and Delivered promptly.



More business logos: https://goo.gl/rV1hNq



Further, Here are some facts about the gig;
  • Experience Fresh designs without google images or other freebies.
  • Refer other packages as of your need. My target is 100% customer satisfaction with outstanding feedbacks.
  • Check my profile for the samples and the designs I have done. Also, I create web banner, ads, headers, business cards, letterhead, covers and icons.


Please feel free to contact before the order for any special requirement.



Thank you!
The best modern business logo designer.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was skeptical at first about online communications, However, it was a great experience. Cathy responed to my questions very quickly. She is very creative. I would definetly say this is the person to choose your logo project. I'm totally satisfied.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for the feedback. My priority is customer satisfaction. It was a pleasure working with you. Come back for more.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the quick delivery. I was not accepting to get it done first time. Nailed it!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for the feedback. My priority is customer satisfaction. It was a pleasure working with you. Come back for more.

Seller's Response:

Excellent Quality Of Creative Designs; Our Go-To Preferred Creative Logo Designer.




No comments:

Post a Comment