Monday, February 17, 2020

Create 2 Feminine Logo Designs In 24 Hours











About:

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FEMININE LOGO FOR YOUR BRAND?



I can help you!



My name is Daniela and I'm a full-time freelance graphic designer working with businesses like you boosting their graphics and visual identities since 2013.



These logos for women can be put to many uses including:



  • Weddings
  • Jewelry, yoga, eyelashes, health, fashion business
  • Social Media kits
  • Etsy shops
  • Youtube banners
  • Websites
  • Clothing brands


WHAT'S INCLUDED?



  1. High-Quality JPG and PNG transparent files.
  2. Feminine logotype designs.
  3. Clean vector based images.

  4. Timely and friendly communication.


This elegant style is perfect for independent women starting their own businesses!



WHY CHOOSE ME?



My reviews speak for themselves: just take a look below at my dozens of absolutely delighted customers.



Check out my portfolio and judge the quality of my logo design work => http://bit.ly/daniladypreneur



PLEASE NOTE:



  • I strongly recommend ordering the PRO Package if you are serious about your brand.
  • Check out this video to understand why buying VECTOR files is important to you: goo.gl/DFU5VI


Have queries? 



Contact me today!

Reviews


:

She made the logo with a quick turnaround. She updated me frequently and responded quickly to my messages. The logo itself came out as I envisioned!

:

Beautiful and on time work! Thank you!

:

I love working with Dani. I highly recommend her!

:

Dani is the best. She does great work and is easy to work with! I highly recommend!

:

really professional. it's my second logo with her




No comments:

Post a Comment