Friday, February 14, 2020

A High End Logo With Free Revisions











About:

I'm a Minimalist Logo Designer with experience of more than 5 years.

If you are looking for a professional and creative logo design then you are on the right place. I can assure you a Great & Polite Communication and A Unique Design for your Brand, Company or Website.





                      You can choose any package from my 3 packages.



   Why choose this Gig?
  • 5 Years of Work Experience
  • UNLIMITED Revisions
  • FREE 3D Logo mockup
  • Polite & Friendly Customer Service
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • Free png/jpg
  • Easy communication
Still need any details? Feel free to leave me a message.

I won't disappoint you...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and professional. Does nice work.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Great communication. exactly as I requested and was a pure joy to work with. Just a reminder that she is located in a time zone that will require at least a 10 hour difference in the US. She turned around my first attempt at my logo I requested within 24 hours as stated. Then was happy to make the 2 different changes within 24hrs. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

She did it again . awesome work ,thanks alot . great communication. highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment