Saturday, February 15, 2020

Design Your Logo And Branding











About:

Get your custom logo design made by one of Fiverr’s featured and highest rated sellers!



I hold a Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design and have 10 years of experience in branding and visual identity design.



I’m a Top Rated Seller on Fiverr with 3500+ satisfied clients from over 60 countries.

This is my full time job and I am available 7 days a week.



My style is founded on 5 Principles of Effective Logo Design – simple, memorable, timeless, versatile and appropriate. I strive to provide logo design solutions that are not only visually appealing, but functional and expressive. I do this by focusing on thorough research before sketching and conceptualizing. This allows me to create logos that take your brand to the next level.



My designs are created from scratch, so there is no risk of copyright infringement.

Once your order is completed, the usage rights are yours.



Simply choose one of the 3 packages available that best suits your needs to place your order!

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.



Upon placing your order, you will be asked to provide information about your brand and your desired logo style.

Please note that I do not offer mascot style logos.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He made a really good job, giving a really good new ideas to the logo and understanding all the specs.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! All the best.

Seller's Response:

Highly recommend!!! Loved the concepts and my new logo. The Brand Guide is thorough and spot on. As is the all the extra bits. Zoran incorporated all of my requests and clearly did his own research before creating the Logos and elements. Don’t hesitate. Hire him

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Very great with communication and very professional design. I will hire him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment