Monday, February 17, 2020

Design An Admirable Logo











About:

Hi, Welcome to My GIG!!

If you are interested in a professionally designed logo,you are at the right place.


What you will get:



  • High Quality Logo Design 
  • Original Vector Files (AI, EPS, PSD Formats)
  • High Quality (300DPI) JPEG and PNG files
  • Fully Authorized Designs

  • Unlimited (Free) Revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Full Money Back Guarantee



My recent work portfolio samples:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskAwzv7t



Feel free to contact me, at any time for ordering information and design. I will get back to you as soon as possible, to answer any of your questions and concerns.




*Reproduction of any sample materials, for the purposes of commercial gain is prohibited.




Reviews


:

I am completely satisfied with the help and valuable tools that was given to me to better my business from dartsdesign. I highly recommend to others.

:

I was looking for a logo that was simple yet eye catching and I am very pleased with the final product. It even includes one of our own animals depicted in the logo which makes it more personal. I love it!

:

Excellent work... Super happy with the design, i got exactly what i asked and the customer service was awesome. I recommend dartdesigns all day... Thankyou

:

Great work, very happy. Thankyou

:

Amazing work, thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment