Sunday, February 16, 2020

Design A Badge Hipster Or Retro Vintage Logo











About:

hello, my name is Linda and here is my Retro Vintage Logo Gig.
If you are looking for quality and satisfaction, you are in the right place.
I speak English and French, I have a graduate diploma in digital arts, for more details on the available package I will write more details below, if you have any questions you can ask me them, I am always available.


Why choose Me?

* +500 (5 Stars) Reviews
* High Quality
Fast delivery
* Creative and Original

 

+BRONZE package

  1. 1400x1400px PNG with transparent background or JPG
  2. 3D/2D Mockup
  3. Delivery in less than 2 day



+SILVER package 

  1. Get Custom Logo Designs.
  2. Get a vector file.
  3. Superior details and quality.
  4. Get editable Source Files.
  5. Get Unlimited Revisions & Satisfaction Guarantee.

  6. Delivery in less than 1 day



+GOLD package 

  1. The same features in the previous package
  2. Get 2 designs of custom logos.
  3. Get Unlimited Revisions & Satisfaction Guarantee.
  4. Get a vector file.
  5. Superior details and quality.
  6. Get editable Source Files.

  7. 2D/3D Mockup
  8. 2 color version for each logo


Check Out My Extra Gigs:


IMPORTANT: Custom Drawings / Complex Logo Designs require the SILVER Pack or above, if you are in doubt please contact me!

Reviews


:

Super communication, really listening. Thank you

:

Great artist, i highly recommend

:

happy that we can work together

:

Fantastic! Sell had product before deadline! Look forward to working on future projects together!

:

pleased with work, very good




No comments:

Post a Comment