Saturday, February 15, 2020

Create Powerful Hand Drawn Logo Design











About:

Hi,

Welcome to my gig Powerful Hand Drawn Logo Design.



I design a modern professional unique or Hand Drawn logo for your Brand, Web, Organization, etc... 

My gig perfect for your logo design, no look further!
I have better experience in logo design.

You can check my profile and portfolio on my gig images with reviews.
You will get your logo as your satisfaction. it's very important to me. If you did not satisfy, I will refund you.


Services include.

   ✔ Unique Logo Design
   ✔ Editable file source file.
   ✔ UNLIMITED Revisions till your 100% Satisfaction
   ✔ 100% Copyright Ownership.
   ✔ Refund policy
   ✔ Friendly communication
   ✔ Professional, Simple, Minimalist, Creative, modern designs.
   ✔ Deliver on time



IMPORTANT NOTE: No Mascot and no carton style.


if you need more discussion, please contact me

Looking forward to working with you.



.................PLACE AN ORDER NOW....................
Regard

naimadesign

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome job, as always. Highly, HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Seller's Response:

I enjoyed continues working with you. its 8th order! always A++++++++++++

Seller's Response:

Naima understood what o was looking for and was able to assist with revisions

Seller's Response:

Thanks for using Fiverr and my service. A++++++++

:

The seller delivered what was promised and I am satisfied with the logo. The only thing I did not like was the last bit of communication when the seller is rushing me to approve the order.




No comments:

Post a Comment