Friday, February 14, 2020

Design A Modern And Eye Catching Logo For You











About:

Hi,

I'm a graphic designer having a lot of experience.I can create a logo design, that will suit yours requirements. I will design or edit a professional logo for your website,business,company and individuals with 100% satisfaction and unlimited revisions.promote your company,website and business with an eye catching logo



Here are my bundles



BASIC



  A high quality design with source file, JPG and PNG. 



SILVER



  2 high quality designs with vector file, source file, JPG and PNG.



GOLD 



  3 best quality designs with all files.I'm also providing free facebook and twitter covers.



why hire me ?

  • I'm professional logo designer
  • I work according to client's instructions
  • I'm providing some free services
  • I do clear communication with buyers
  • I do unlimited revisions
  • Delivery on exact time
  • 5 stars rated
  • I will refund your money in case of unsatisfactory work.
  • great experience 




I'm providing facebook and twitter covers for free for my clients



What are you waiting for...ORDER ME NOW... Here is the right place where you'll get work of your choice.



NOTE: always do contact me before placing your order for clear instruction.



thanks..

regards: arihamarie

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome experience

Seller's Response:

fast delivery

Seller's Response:

I will hire again and again :) Thank you very much, very good!!!

:

Thanks. Outstanding experience

:

Great job. Super work and on time. Very talented designer.




No comments:

Post a Comment