Thursday, March 19, 2020

Design Unique Flat Logo











About:

Welcome to Flat Minimalist logo design Service!
335+ Orders | 225+ Reviews | Level 2 Seller! | 24 hours customer support



I'm a professional Logo/Graphic Designer with over 4 years of work experience. I will make your logo looks very professional and give you service with unmatched quality and outstanding delivery time. I work with all my passion and determination until my buyers are satisfied  with their final product. If you are impressed, place an order.


My Portfolio: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nazlarosiana/albums/72157690700546395


What will you get from this gig:
  • Unique MINIMALIST/FLAT Logo concepts .
  • Source files in Ai, EPS format
  • Unlimited revisions
  • High resolution file
  • Priority support
  • All required files 
  • 24 Hours  Express delivery
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Money back guaranteed


I look forward to creating a unique identity for you. If you have any question, check out the FAQs or feel free to contact me anytime.



Go ahead ORDER NOW!



Important notes :
  • Please contact me before purchasing this gig
  • Only one logo will be delivered as Final package
  • No mascot or cartoon design (animal, people, etc)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Professional Service!

Seller's Response:

Honestly, i have my doubts during the process of creation. but one thing, you can be sure, Rosianna099 did delivery a surprisingly beautiful logo.

Seller's Response:

I just started a new business venture and i needed a logo design

:

Outstanding Experience! Thanks for your TIP :)

:

It was a great pleasure to be able to work with such a professional, a true art of communication and work. Rosiana followed exactly my requirements and I was pleasantly surprised by the innovative ideas of the final project. I recommend it to all my soul and other clients and I will work with her in other projects too. Thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment