Friday, January 24, 2020

Minimalist Logo Design For You











About:

Are you looking for a Beautiful Custom Made Logo for your Business ?


You just find one of the finest gig for logo design having 4k+ positive review :)


I will design your dream logo as per your given details or requirements and its my duty to fulfill your requirement until you get satisfied by providing you the logo you dream for.

All my clients are guaranteed to receive 24/7 support.



Kindly have a look at my 3 given packages and choose the best one suits your requirements :)



Place an order to get your dream logo !





I will also use the final logo to design other stuff like: 
 
- Business card
- Letterhead 
- Envelope 
- Icon 
- Favicon 
- Social media kit 
- Brochure
- Flyer 
- Web Page


Reviews


:

Professional design - exactly what I wanted

:

Job well done, again! Very impressed, everything that I asked for on point will be a return customer many many times over

:

Thanks for the work

:

sehr gut. sehr schön

:

Made the necessary changes and was fast and responsive to my request and questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment