Thursday, January 23, 2020

Design A Vintage Hipster Logo











About:

My name is Sarah, a professional graphic designer. Welcome to my VINTAGE HIPSTER logo GIG, only on Fiverr!
I guarantee friendly treatment, creativity, and efficiency to take your business to the next level!


Selected works (Standard/Premium designs): hellosarahgraphics.tumblr.com


-----

In the Basic Pack you will get:


- A very basic design (stars, circle, lines, text and some abstract forms)
- Simple logo with no customization

- 1500x1000px JPG and PNG file (transparent BG)

- Up to 3 modifications


-----
Why should you choose the standard or premium packs?


- Custom shapes
- Best quality and details
- Source files
- Unlimited revisions



-----
Why choose Me?


- Professional graphic designer with over 5+ years as a seller only on Fiverr
- I've worked with over 6K Fiverr customers
- Creative, original and efficient


-----
IMPORTANT:


- Custom Drawings/Complex Logo Designs require the Premium Pack or a custom quote (by Fiverr private message). If you are in doubt please contact me


- The order will be automatically marked as complete if not request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the order (or revision) was delivered. If that happens please send me a Fiverr message

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am in a group and someone from the group recommended this company as they had good experience with them. I would concur with that as well. Very efficient turn around on the product and happy with the design. Thank you for your help Sarah.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with you on this premium logo. Thank you so much! Sarah.

Seller's Response:

The seller was great and was dedicated to making sure I was satisfied. I personally was hard to work with since I lacked direction and ideas of what I wanted. Even still they had patience and grace with my indecisive nature.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for such a lovely comment, it was a pleasure working with you! Sarah.

Seller's Response:

Sarah was very easy to work with and communicated very nicely. I was also impressed with her quick responses to my requests!




No comments:

Post a Comment