Monday, January 20, 2020

Design A Unique Logo And Brand Style Guide Book











About:

Logo Design With Or Without Brand Guide

Are you a new business owner who is looking for ways to improve the business profile, increase sales and promote services?`

Do you want to build strong interpersonal relationships with your clients and make the greatest first impression possible?

  • More Than 5 Years of Experience 

  • 1k+ Designs


You are in the right place. Uniquely Professionally Designed Logo Design For Your Brand/Company



  • Simply Caters For All: Do you want your Logo to be minimalist or Classic? Creative and highly professional? With an elegant logo, catchy lines and attractive fonts? You name it and I’ll do it! 


  • Unlimited Revisions: I won’t stop until you are completely satisfied. Changes, modifications, color alterations until you smile with satisfaction. (Not Included in Bronze Package)

What are you waiting for? Get Your Logo Design Done Today! Order with CONFIDENCE.

If you are looking only for Stationary - https://www.fiverr.com/s2/6b9edabebd



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication was slow and the final result was not what I expected.

Seller's Response:

Poor Experience. Was spamming inbox one after another. Requested lot more than scoped in the gig and threaten me to leave a negative to get his things done.DO not recommend to any one

Seller's Response:

The seller was accommodating and easily met my objectives.

Seller's Response:

If you would like your job completed in a timely manner you will need to find someone else. Seller is offline for days at a time and does not respond to your messages. We had to engage another artist to complete our work.

:

You asked for tons of revisions which too me extra time and once finalized the design you asked for a refund.I said NO since the design is almost finalized. You wanted me to refund you and allow you to use my design with another.I see why you are mad at me but cannot help on this. Sorry




No comments:

Post a Comment