Monday, January 27, 2020

Design Best Professional Photography Logo











About:

HI Creative people

 

    welcome to my gig, I am professional graphic designer with finearts degree....i can make minimal, flat,feminine, watercolor,signature,badge , modern logos for your business

 I can design:

  • LOGO
  • BUSINESSCARD
  • SOCIAL MEDIA KIT (SOCIAL MEDIA COVERS) 
  • BACKGROUND OR OBJECT REMOVING
  • STATIONARY DESIGNS
     

CHECK GIG EXTRAS!!

Don't think ORDER NOW!!!



  I believe in communication in design process to make it better with revisions....



Why choose me :


100% customer satisfaction 
24 hours express delivery
Creative and original 
100% money back guarantee simply ask me for refund if you don't like ..
friendly communication and fast response

 


So don't waste your time in looking somewhere else and place your order today.           



Feel free to inbox me for any queries.  

       

 *Always use modification option if you need any change or modification in your design**
**Please do not Place the order if your logo related with Adults' Stuff or required complex illustration.**



Order now !!!! 



No MASCOT/3D logo...

Reviews


:

Great Seller!! Highly recommended, great communication and went above and over to complete my design and make the necessary changes for my logo would definitely use again!

:

I have come to this artist for multiple projects now and have had great success. Service is top notch. Will not gonna to anyone else. Highly recommend

:

Great design! very talented. She was able to see my vision through and create the logo very fast

:

Great service

:

Superb experience




No comments:

Post a Comment