Monday, January 27, 2020

Design A Modern Flat Minimal Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Brand Style guide gig going to be up soon. 

Hello!
I am Sarah, a professional logo designer and a creative director, with an experience of 7 years.

Due to my education in this field and 'on job experiences'  with several clients, I've had the means to communicate directly with the customers, which enabled me to become more oriented towards their ideas and vision.

Being a designer is not just a profession for me, it’s a passion.

Just Tell me your ideas and i'll surprise you with my talent!!

Looking forward for a great experience with you. 

What all i offer!

1. Unique and professional designs

2. Great customer experience

3. Willing to work above and beyond to reach to your satisfaction level

4. Unlimited revisions in all my packages

Please refer to FAQs for further clarification, please feel free to contact me if you need any clarification. 

Regards 

Sarah Jameel :-)











Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller helped me before and the work is always good.

:

Sarah worked very hard to meet my high expectations. Thank you!

:

Worked with me to get exactly what I wanted

:

Great work! Sarah has really delivered on my expectations without any issues or delays. I ordered a logo design for an online shop, and she delivered. Great communication.

:

Good but a little cheap




No comments:

Post a Comment