Sunday, January 26, 2020

3 Business Logo Design In 12 Hours











About:

 Highly Quality Business Logo Design 



This gig is the complete solution for your start-up, websites, business or product ! 



if you’re looking for a business logo, creative, minimal, modern, minimalist & exciting logo design, you are at the right place.




★ I'll create a Business logo Design Professionally on Adobe Illustrator (.ai, .eps format).

★ do illustratorion work,banners,business cards and vectorising images as well



Why you choose me ?



  •     Total REFUND Policy If you not Satisfy
  •     Fast Express Delivery
  •     5.0 out 5.0 Star Gig
  •     100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  •     24 x 7 Premium Support
  •     100% Money Back Guaranteed
  •     Quick Response from my side
  •     All Vector Source files (Check Packages)
  •     Logos from Scratch
  •     Professional Designers
  •     No clip art original designs
  •     Unique Logo Designs


 Now Kindly place me order so i would start working 



if u have question, feel free to contact me !!



kindregards





SIMON

Reviews


:

Outstanding as usual

:

great work, very nice young man

:

It's like working with a rockstar. I've hired him before and he keeps coming through and getting better. I appreciate his creativity and coming up with a creation that I never could have thought of and it made my project have that look and feel to get to the next level. Big ups and much respect to Simon.

:

Great seller and designer. Highly recommend. A+

:

Literally he was awesome and i will definitely be coming to him for all my needs as of now. He was responsive and delivered way before time. Awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment