Monday, January 27, 2020

Design Real Estate Logo











About:

Dear Sir / Ma'am


Are you looking for a next level Real Estate Logo Design ? 



Got tired seeing same TRADITIONAL HOUSE AND ROOF TOP designs ? 
Yes, you are in the right place now.

I will design innovative Real Estate Logo ,  for your company that stands out from the others. I am a professional graphic designer with over 5 years of experience.


WHY WORK WITH ME?


**  I'AM NOT A ONE OF TYPICAL ROOFTOP DESIGNER   **



I am experienced real estate designer in Fiverr and i have 1K 5.0 reviews for REAL ESTATE , feel free to visit my profile . and am not like some other guys who just create logo's on photo editing software's or online sites
I design Vector based logo's on Adobe Illustrator and will provide you all printable editable vector source files.


You will get 


FULL EDITABLE VECTOR / SOURCE FILES

300DPI CMYK images 

Quick respond time on revisions and inquires
Unique and professional ideas
Fonts used in the Logo and color values
UNLIMITED REVISIONS and MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ( IF YOU NOT SATISFIED )


I'm here to help!
And feel free to message me before ordering. i will get you within few minutes

Thank you so much !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is our 2nd experience with Subashsl and will definitely do business again; if needed. Great communication and fast changes when requested.

Seller's Response:

Great client to work with always provide clear requirements . You are mostly welcome

Seller's Response:

The seller was everything I image and more. Professional. Patient. Very helpful. Creativity on another planet. I love the work. I wouldn't skip pass this designer. I accidental double click payment twice at the beginning order. No worries. Everything was taken care of properly. This your destination to get be apart of greatest. Awesome. I approve. I will use again . Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Very harder person to work with ! finally we made it !

Seller's Response:

This is the second time I work with Subashl and she was just as nice and professional as the first time, a pleasure to work with!!




No comments:

Post a Comment