Sunday, January 26, 2020

Real Handwritten Signature Logo











About:

Are you tired of the same bored fonts?

BE ORIGINAL!



My name is Marta, I'm a graphic designer and illustrator.I will do a REAL HANDWRITTEN SIGNATURE or LOGO for you!



I use a Wacom Cintiq to create all my signatures and logos, so everything is digital handwritten, NO FONTS!

What I need to create your handwritten signature/logo

1.- Name

2.- Style

3.- Color


BASIC PACKAGE:

For $15  - 1 LOGO + 2 concepts + 2 revisions + 2 colors + PNG, JPEG files + 3000px/300dpi.



STANDARD PACKAGE:

For $40 - 1 LOGO + 3 concepts + 3 revision chosen one + 3 colors + 1 simple drawing + PNG, JPEG files + 3000px/300dpi + VECTOR FILE Ai.file, SVG and EPS



PREMIUM PACKAGE:

For $60 - 1 LOGO + 4 concepts + 4 revision chosen one + 3 colors + 1 simple drawing + PNG, JPEG files +3000px/300dpi + VECTOR FILE Ai.file, SVG, EPS, PSD, PDF.



(What's a simple drawing? Examples of simple drawings: crown, star, heart, leaf, feather, etc)

Reviews


:

This was my first time using Fiverr. Marta's work is incredible. She was very responsive and delivered my signature logo and my new logo looks perfect! I would highly recommend her for any graphic design! Marta, thank you so much for your work.

:

She is just a natural professional , Thanks very much Marta great job ill be using your services again good job, exactly what I was looking for

:

Lovely person, very quick

:

Great work thank you

:

It was great working with you! I will definitely use her services again if I need them!




No comments:

Post a Comment