Thursday, January 23, 2020

Design Minimalist Logo Or Modern Minimalist Design For You











About:

I will create Exclusively Premium, Simple, Minimal, Typography Brand logos to amaze you away with a minimal logo design for your business to lead.



I will design a modern minimalist logo that will be catchy and remember-able to your visitors, customers, and clients. Minimalist logos sometimes have even bigger impacts than a logo that has a lot going on.


what you will get from this GIG?



  • Simple neat and minimalist logo designs.
  • Deliverables in layered Ai, EPS, JPEG, PNG, PSD and formats that can be requested.
  • We work until you get completely satisfied.
  • Original designs with no issues of plagiarism and copyrights (promising).
  • This gig gives you all the printing resolutions and a brand face for your company.

    • Copyrights will be with the customer.
    • Get the source and editable files in ai, eps, psd, pdf, and High-quality vector files.


For further discussions, I am always here for you, just message me and I will be there for you. You can also see my other services as well, check out my profile and Gigs.

Thank you for your time and I'm looking forward to working with you. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

top work as always from afridi

:

looks quite good

:

Awesome logo, we are really satisfied. Best Work+++

:

Very easy to work with. Very good communication. Was extremely helpful and wanted to make sure I was pleased with final product. Would use again in an instant.

:

Thank You so much. Absolutely fantastic and fabulous experience working with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment