Monday, January 20, 2020

Design Logo And Brand Identity











About:

I have been working in the creative and fashion industry for many years.As a full time graphic designer, I'm offering my creative logo design services on fiverr. With over 5 years experience I can produce your logo in any style. I will always ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly identify and represent your company.

 
My services includes
------------------------------
- Multiple original and unique initial  concepts (more will be provided until you are happy)
- Unlimited revisions until you are 100% happy.
- 100% original vector logo scale-able to any size (without any quality loss) which you can use for marketing purpose, for printing purpose, as website logo, on Facebook cover, on TV, on mobile app etc WITHOUT ANY QUALITY LOSS.
- 5* customer service and communication at all times.
- Full logo file package including all files for any print/web needs.
- Full copyright ownership of the logo when you are happy with the final design.



Note:If You have any Question or difficulty,Kindly contact us through inbox before placing order.



Reviews


:

Completed request to good quality and in the final revision stage communication was very prompt back and forth. Very accommodating to requests and capable of putting them in action.

:

Fantastic and was willing to make alot of adjustments for me. I will definitely be using him again. Highly rated

:

The seller was great! I definitely recommend them.

:

He worked hard.

:

Seller was excellent! Even did revisions after the job was over!




No comments:

Post a Comment