Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Design Professional Handwritten Signature Logo Or Text











About:

Have You Been Looking for an Awesome Logo Design?

Well search no further because in this very Professional Logo Design Gig I will Professionally Hand Craft Signatures and for sure my designs are Modern and Unique  concepts....



I
have done a lot of  Designs for various Companies and my expertise is of no doubt. I will a perfect person to provide you Modern and Unique Signatures.



I am required some extra time to design because am working on new and different ideas.

  1. "Am designing a logo after a complete research"
  2. I can covert your own "Signatures" into digital with a great look.




I will provide you...



  • Unlimited revisions

  • 100% satisfaction
  • Customized designs
  • Free high resolution file
  • I will provide you the PNG file( that will not contain on Background Image).
  • You can ask for any change in the logo within 30 days.
  • If you display your logo on Facebook page, Website any other online platform i will provide the according to the platform Size.


__________Feel easy Order me____________



Thanks "illuxenist2"

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second time I’ve dealt with illuxenist2 and they’ve never let me down. Always has time with any changes you may have and definitely understands what you asked for.

:

Thank you again....

:

Good communication, fast service, and happy with final product.

:

I used the seller before and I was pleased so came back for an other gig. Illuxenist2 is easy to work with.

:

Good design... love the logo!




No comments:

Post a Comment