Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Create Elegant Feminine Logo For Your Business In 4 Hours











About:

Hello! My name is Umna and I'm from Pakistan.

I'm an experienced graphic designer who has been in the business for more than 5 years. I specialize combining the concept and visual of the logo so it is unique and different.

You can start by sending me an inquiry or placing your order and then after that I will start to work on your logo and update you again with the drafts within 12 Hours .

What you will get as the final result

ai files (100% vector, resizeable) format CMYK & RGB 

eps, .pdf, .psd, .jpeg, .png and ai files

If you have any other questions you'd to ask, feel free to send me an enquiry.

Services:

Professional Logo |Flat | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Signature| Vintage/Retro | Badge | Abstract | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design



Reviews


:

I LOVE IT!! THANK YOU

:

Really nice work

:

Thanks for your help

:

Very good job!

:

This is my second time engaging her. She is Super patient and readily accepts all suggestions. Thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment