Saturday, January 25, 2020

Design Professional And Creative Logo











About:

Hi there,

I see that you’re looking for a great way to brand your business

And for great branding you’re going to need a great logo

That’s eye catching, professional and unique.

Luckily for you I’m an experience graphic designer who has been creating impressive logos for happy clients for a very long time. 

Now for only $15 (basic price) I’m offering you:

-          One unique logo in 2000 Pixel as a JPEG or PNG

-          design and deliver within 48-72 hours and

-          Unlimited Revisions

I’ll even provide you with design mock-ups, lifetime support and a full refund if you’re not 100% satisfied.

For the best logo design on Fiverr and the highest quality customer service the right choice is

Me: Franklin

Exclsuively on fiverr.

I can’t wait to design your mind blowing logo. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work!

Seller's Response:

Thanks mate!

Seller's Response:

War ganz ok

Seller's Response:

He was super confused during order. He don't know what is transparent file. I gave extra files still he did not get how to use that. I have even explained him twice but still he was not understanding simple thing.

Seller's Response:

Perfectly job




No comments:

Post a Comment