Friday, January 24, 2020

Design Professional Minimal Logo











About:

Welcome to my minimal logo Gig 


I'm a Level 1 seller on Fiverr. You need a logo which turns out to be of million dollar impression.I will work closely with a  I offer creative, clean and minimal style custom logo designs for your brand. A style which looks good to the eyes and text that’s easy to read. 
.



My concepts are always 100% original and customized to YOUR particular needs and style preferences.



----- WE ARE HAPPY IF OUR CUSTOMER IS HAPPY-----

This gig will get you a simplistic minimal logo design, with:

  • Unlimited revisions
  • Original and unique minimal-style concepts
  • Quick turnaround
  • High res JPG and PNG as standard
  • 100% Satisfaction guarantee

Kindly note, we always try to deliver unique designs but there are millions of designer out there designing logos for different brands and they can have the same concept.If you see anything like the logo I have made, please let me know, I will revise your design. It won't be any issue.OPEN STOCK IMAGES will be used according to demand and requirement.

NOTE: Kindly inbox me before placing an order.

Thanks for considering ultronegraphics!

Reviews


:

My expectations were high but she exceeded them. I really liked your work and the speed, really 100% recommended

:

I have used this seller before with outstanding results. I was not disappointed with this order either. Very professional and delivered ahead of schedule. By and far the easiest and most productive designer that I have worked with to date. I will be using her exclusively for my logo and business card work in the future. I suggest you do as well.

:

Great designer to work with. Very punctual and professional. Will definitely use again for other projects.

:

Quick, efficient, productive.

:

She gave us EXACTLY what we were looking for and even went above and beyond expectations in helping us finalize a logo




No comments:

Post a Comment