Saturday, January 25, 2020

Design A Modern Style Logo











About:

Can you try to get Professional, Modern Creative Logo Design?

If yes!   Then you are Righ Place...



I am Arslan a Professional and Creative Graphic Designer. I have been designed logos and other Branding more than 100 Companies. Most of them belong to Central America Or Europe.


Check My Past Work Portfolio: https://goo.gl/U1kkCX


I offer custom designed logotypes include Typographic and Icons for high-end Fashion Agencies, Marketing Agencies, Hotel Industries, Travel Agencies, and your Custom Company Logos.



What do you get from me?



1. Creative Logo

2. Social Media Kit (Social Media Sites Profile Image and Covers Like Youtube, Facebook,                Twitter, Instagram)

3. Stationary (Business Card, Letterhead, Postel Cover)



Why choose me?

✔   More than Six years Experience
✔   Extremely Good Vector designs
✔   Guaranteed to deliver on time
✔   24 hours available and short response
✔   Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
✔   100% cash returned guarantee (If you not like my design)


If you have any question feel free to contact me.


Regard: Arslan Ahmad

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good person to work with

Seller's Response:

love to work with you I hope we will work again and again...

:

The best designer on fiverr. He will do a million revisions for you until you are satisfied. He doesn't get angry or mad at you. One of the most professional designers. I will use him again, and again and again. Highly recommended.

:

Great Seller. Quick Response.

:

best designer on fiverr. very patience, will do as many revisions. I like working with him. 10 stars. one of the best logos in his portfolio is newvestor. I recommend 1000%




No comments:

Post a Comment