Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Design Barber And Hair Salon Logo











About:

                         *****design barber and hair salon*****



Logo of your company have their own importance in your business bcoz it creates good impression of your business towards your customers. And only professional can be designed such kind of logos.

Here i am offering "design barber and hair salon logo" and different types of other logos.

I have a good experience in this work and if you give me chance , i hope i won't let you down. I will try to provide what you want .



 *****design barber and hair salon*****



Why me:

  • 100% unique designs
  • respectful behaviour
  • will deliver you as soon as i can
Please check all three my packages then it will be easy for you to decide which package is the most suitable for f you.



 *****design barber and hair salon*****



Thanks

Regards

jenifer_richerd



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Jenifer was able to create exactly what I wanted! I would recommend her services to anyone!

Seller's Response:

Great Experience for me to work with such a nice person. Willing to work again.

Seller's Response:

Requested more time on order. Once order was received I requested detailed modifications on logo but were not fulfilled only the color choice was. Final order was received and looks basic like a stamp not unique to my request. Seller is very nice but looking for someone to still design my logo!!

Seller's Response:

I delivered all buyer had unlimited revision but he didnt asked for

:

Very helpful!




No comments:

Post a Comment