Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Create Luxury Logo Design











About:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest on my gig..!

I'm an experienced Brand designer with more than 4 years of experience in the field.I'll do UNIQUE, SIMPLE and SMART MINIMAL, LUXURY LOGO for your business.

Note - I am not doing cheap logo design or copying stock clip-art,100% Original. 

Check My Previous Works here 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nevidu16/

Here are what I offer in basic package:

  •  2000px x 2000px" art-board size design.
  • 300dpi HQ(maximum print quality).
  • Transparent PNG and/or JPG.
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • Lifetime support for you

Why me?

     ☑ Unique Minimalist Logo Concepts

     ☑ High resolution JPG and PNG 

    ☑ Vector/source files available

    ☑ 3d Mockup.

    ☑ Unlimited Revision

    ☑ Fantastic customer support

    ☑ 24/7 Service

    ☑ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED

For any clarifications about the project, feel free to message me anytime.

IMPORTANT : Please contact me before order for any Special Requirements..

For Fast and High Quality Service, Order Now!!!!!

Reviews


:

Very creative, Elegant work, Nice Job!!! Great !!!! I worked with him before and I was very pleased with his attention to my requests!!!!

:

Thank you. Nice job as always

:

Nice work. Good service

:

very communicative. Understood what ws needed and did it.

:

He made the necessary changes as requested. Awesome experience




No comments:

Post a Comment