Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Professional Unique Business Logo Design











About:

Hi



My name is Hazira and I am an Adobe Certified Professional Graphic Designer specialized in Brand Development. I am very familiar with designing Skills. Some samples have been posted in my portfolio area. Please have a look to measure my quality. I can strongly assure you that I am able to provide you according to your desire. If you need a Business Logo Design for your brand, website or any other projects that is unique and creative then you are at the right place.



Portfolio: https://www.flickr.com/photos/hazirabegum/



Advantages of Using this GIG:

  • Understand your design needs

  • Create original work, no templates used

  • Original, unique concepts
  • TOP NOTCH quality designs
  • Expert in latest CC versions of Illustrator, Photoshop

  • Speak English fluently

  • Prompt communication

  • Fast Turnaround time

  • Unlimited revisions

  • 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee

  • Lifetime support




Business Logo Design | Logo design | Modern | Minimalist | Flat | Professional | Creative | Feminine | Branding | Luxury | Unique Logo



If you have any questions,Feel free to ask me, I am always ready for your help.



Please GO ahead and ORDER NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job. Very reliable

Seller's Response:

Great logo - fast and good looking

Seller's Response:

Great work

:

Thank you for the order

:

Extremely easy! Very creative and easy to talk to. Comes up with different examples of what I wanted. Super pleased!




No comments:

Post a Comment