Saturday, January 25, 2020

Design A Captivating Contemporary Logo For You











About:

Hi this is Christina!

I am a professional graphics designer. I will take your need and my imagination and make professional and eye catching graphic designs out of them for you

★ WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU ★



✔ I can design your new brand image in the most professional and eye catching way.



★ WHAT YOU GET ★

  •  A branding experience you will never forget.
  •  Logo in vector format so you can scale it or downsize it without losing quality.
  •  I will keep you updated through the whole process so you are in control of the project.
  •  Editable work files in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. If you need to adjust something later or want to print your new logo you will be able to.
  •  Print-ready file.
  •  Final work delivered in all general logo file formats - .ai, .eps, .pdf, .jpeg, .psd, .png and the     used fonts (via extra)
  •  100% satisfaction guaranteed.
  •  100% money back guaranteed.
  •  If you don't like my work you can simply ask for refund, but i assure you there would be no   need for that.




★ CONTACT ME



If you have any questions regarding this gig offer please just ask and I will be more than happy to help you create your new stunning brand image. 

Reviews


:

Again top quality

:

very pleasant working with!

:

Grasped our concept right away & super quick!

:

Fantastic work, thank you :)

:

Very Satisfied. Excellent communication and speedy follow through




No comments:

Post a Comment