Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Design Mascot Logo For Esports, Sports, Gaming, Twitch, Team











About:

Hello

Welcome to my gig. If you are looking for a new, original, outstanding, Unique, Professional, Perfect, modern  High quality mascot logo design  then i am here for you.   Why you purchase my GIG:  
  • 100% custom mascot logo design
  • First respond (24/7 availability)
  • File format ( PNG, J P G , PSD, E P S , PDF and AI vector file )
  • Delivery on time
  • Revision Unlimited

 

Please contact before Order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Took a little longer than I would like but they did a good job of communicating that they needed more time. Listened to my needs and did a great job.

Seller's Response:

He is an excellent person to work with, he did what we wanted, made the changes we asked for and delivered a product we are happy with. This was a great price for a great product!

:

WOW! Just WOW! I am SO pleased with my Talk Thai Today logos... worth every penny I paid. I'm leaving a tip. mithun_activity is FABULOUS. I hope he shows my work as a sample, I would be so proud. OR, you can go to my website http://TalkThaiToday.com to see the logo. It's that good. Thank you - Dan

:

Thanks a lot ! Thanks for the Nice TIP :)

:

way better than I expected, will recommend him to anyone that is looking for a logo, communication was perfect and delivery on time. 11/10! gj mithun!




No comments:

Post a Comment