Thursday, January 30, 2020

Design Modern Minimalist And Custom Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Welcome to my Logo Design gig.



A logo is an important part of a company's. It acts as the face of your brand. It gives the customer's first impression of the company and helps them understand what it's product/service/business. No worries, I will help you design a logo which will perfectly identify & represent your company. I am an EXPERT in logo design. I provide high-quality designs with unlimited revisions and your satisfaction is my first priority.



My Portfolio - https://bit.ly/2qGqMol



What will you get from me-

 ✔ Professional, Modern, and Meaningful concepts

 ✔ Unique Design & Original Vector Art

 ✔ Printable, Web displaying and HQ file size

 ✔ UNLIMITED Revisions to your satisfaction

 ✔ Friendly Communication and Quick Response

 ✔ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

 ✔ Solid Money-Back Guarantee

 ✔ 24 hours express delivery



Modern, Minimalist, Flat, Unique, Professional, Custom Logo Design



NOTE: I don't design Mascot/Cartoon logo



Good Branding need's a good logo. 

Order Now!! Let's create something amazing.



If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I will be glad to answer you.



Thank you,

Sarfraz Jasim

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sarfraz has been my go-to-designer for years now. For every project I need, I know I can count on him to deliver great results.

Seller's Response:

Great person. Very Friendly, good communicator, always provide clear instruction!!!

Seller's Response:

Spectacular as usual! I would highly reccomend Sarfraz for anyone looking for a reliable designer with strong ethics and attention to detail.

Seller's Response:

Nice and comfortable to deal with a person who knows how to work responsible and punctual. I will be glad to work with him again and again!!!

Seller's Response:

Fantastic seller, always delivers amazing service and products.




No comments:

Post a Comment