Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Design Professional Business Logo











About:

Welcome to my LOGO DESIGN GIG!

I'll design Professional, Eye Catching and Modern logo for your Business, Company Brand or Website. I guarantee Logo will be UNIQUE, OUT CLASS, and HEART TOUCHING. I work with all my passion and determination until my buyers are satisfied with their final product.



What you will receive:

  • Unique concepts 
  • 100% original logo which is scale able to any size without any quality loss.
  • Fast delivery in 24 hrs
  • UNLIMITED revisions until your Satisfaction 
  • Editable Vector & source files: .JPG. PNG,.PDF . Ai .PSD, .EPS, .AI or any other file types you would require. 

  • Fast answer for any required changes
  • Ease In Communication
  • Commercial Use" license/ full copyright file
  • Professional and fast customer service and communication

  • Final logo files for web display, printing


Note:

If you have any question or you need any confirmation, you can contact me any time.

Feel Free to Place order!



Regards: Logo_designx

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is not what I wanted, and every attempt to get it moving in the direction I wanted it went another direction or just stayed the same.

:

The buyer ordered the basic package and forced me to provide him almost 5 to 6 logo concepts how it was possible.??? Buyer tried to ruin my business. i am very disappointed from his negative feedback unacceptable Experience!

:

Perfect. Good job

:

Absolutely outstanding service - thank you so much for your hard work. I didn't really know what I wanted and I've got a logo that I'm REALLY happy with. Thank you!

:

Very courtesy, thoughtful and professional, the quality of the work is top notch will definitely be working with him in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment