Monday, January 27, 2020

2D Or 3D Logo











About:

Hi this is Balli I'm here to help you! If you pick me as your designer you don't have to be concerned because you picked the one with an creative sense.


★There are three response to a piece of design - yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one I aim for.★


5 Reasons to choose me
  • I only provide original ideas to make design distinctive,function makes it work and quality adds value.
  • I strive for two things in design simplicity and clarity.Great design is born of those two things.
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Attentive and Quick communication



Gig Deliverables:

Professional and Creative Concepts

Printable HQ JPG, and PNG format files

✔I will provide you beautiful 3d mock-ups

AI, EPS (Source file), PSD (Photoshop file) and HQ PDF

✔Unlimited Revisions till your satisfaction with Premium Support

Depends Upon Package choosen.



Always looking forward to help!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This Seller (Balli) is friendly, courteous, professional and timely. He listened to me and provided more than I expected. Well Done!

:

Excellent work and final logo. This seller is very creative and easy to work with, as he is prompt and has very good communication skills.

:

very nice man! work fast good perdect!

:

Nice person and know what we need

:

Great Experience




No comments:

Post a Comment