Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Design Best Youtube Logo And Banner











About:

Welcome to MY GIG 



Looking for YouTube banner or Social Media Banner + logo 

Then you are at the right place 
have a good amount of experience with Photoshop and illustrator  I am here to help you. 

My priority is my customer's satisfaction.

 



I am also offering another banner for you to order, such as Facebook and Twitter  

(make sure to notify me about that)



If you have any specific requirement feel free to get in touch with me.



I offer you Unique, High Quality Design . Unlimited Revisions. 100% satisfaction



Final Product can be delivered in:

• JPEG 

.source files

.png



if there is any query please inbox me 

best wishes 

SM CREATIONZ



Reviews


Seller's Response:

They were easy to chat with, and made sure that I had gotten what I wanted out of my order.

:

thank you so much

:

aweome designer

:

Really good work.

:

2nd time working with her Always great.




No comments:

Post a Comment