Saturday, January 25, 2020

Design 3 Minimalist Vector Logo Design











About:

Hi there! Thanks for interesting in my profile!


If you are looking for High-Quality & professional Logo for your company, business, Website, Business Card, Brochure, installed-shirt design etc? it's the right place for you.


Because I design Unique, High quality and Professional Business logo design with CopyRights, My mission is to create vibrant, fresh and easy-to-use products with a clear district brand identity. Also, I value deadlines, stick to agreements and please my clients.


What we are offering?



  • Professional Logo
  • All copyrights
  • Deliverable files will be JPG and Transparent PNG and Ai files (Vector based)
  • All the source files for the logo; AI, PSD, PDF, EPS, PNG, JPEG etc.
  • High Quality Design (3000px x 2000px)
  • Black & White or colour
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Friendly communication and fast respond
  • 100% satisfaction
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't like the design
  • We also provide stationery and social media kit 


Why trust choose me?


  • Best design with High quality
  • Response time  is 1 hour

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fast and before time delivery
  • Money Back Guarantee



!!!!!!! Feel Free to contact me! Order Now !!!!!!!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was very happy with the result. I was not so happy with the communication (soft) skill of the seller rushing me.

:

Yes he did. Fixed my requests

:

Very good job

:

Thank you so much.

:

Initial logo receives within hours however all revisions took 24hrs, even the basic ones. But the logo was as I wanted in the end, be it 4 days too late.




No comments:

Post a Comment