Friday, January 31, 2020

Feminine Logo Design











About:

    Hello and welcome to my Gig!

 

Are you looking for a , Feminine logo for your brand?

Feminine design is perfect for any women brand, blog or business! 

I will provide you with Original & Modern logo concepts.  

 

I offer:          



  • Professional & Friendly service
  • Original design 
  • Unlimited Revisions until you're satisfied.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied!
  •  Full rights




Please check out the packages and choose the one that suits you the best.



✪ BASIC PACKAGE

  • 2 simple logo design in high resolution JPEG and transparent PNG
  • 3 revisions to the original concept
  • Text based logos - No drawings/illustrations


✪ STANDARD PACKAGE

  • 3  logo design in high resolution JPEG and  transparent PNG.
  • unlimited revisions
  • 1 Mockup
  • Source file
  • Vector file 


✪ PREMIUM PACKAGE

  • 4 logo design in high resolution JPEG and  transparent PNG 
  • Source file
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Social Media kit
  • 1 mockup
  • Vector file


If you have any Question just message me, I’m always happy to answer your questions.

 

Thank you!

Alicia_Mina

Reviews


:

great! fast

:

Fast service

:

This was my first experience with this app. I love the choices I got and the turnaround was so fast.

:

thank you so well done

:

Easy to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment