Monday, January 27, 2020

Design Modern And Luxury Minimalist Logo











About:

Welcome to my gig exclusively on fiverr.



A well-designed and eye-catching logo is an essential thing to the success of a company or brand.



If you are looking for - 
Beauty salon, Jewellery, Photography, Hotels, Spa, Winery, Fashion, Perfumes, Leisure, Real estate, Finance, Investment and any other business related logo then you are at the right place.



Why me?
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Attractive and unique designs
  • Extra fast within 24 hours
  • Super fast turnaround with best communication skills.
  • Unlimited revisions


Don't hesitate to place an order, if you give me an opportunity, i guarantee you won't regret to choose me..


100% Money back guaranteed!
if you are not satisfied with the work.


Thank you so much.
Regards,
SG_Designs4u

Reviews


:

asked for a simple logo of "2dz" ... he or she did way beyond my expectations. Its a very professional approach and cant wait to show it off on all social medias!

:

Completed all my needs in a timely fashion anytime I had a question he was there to answer and any revisions he completed promptly!

:

At first I liked the style but when the logo came it was better than I expected. Truly a marvelous work

:

As always a beautiful minimal logo exceeding expectations was delivered swiftly with a brilliant thought about it. Thank you so much!

:

sg_designs4u does great work! sg_designs4u was very attentive to what I wanted and completed revisions without trouble. Very quick turn around!




No comments:

Post a Comment